February 25th – March 3rd 2019
- IOTA announced a smart city development competition alongside Groupe Renault,
Lab CRIGEN, VEOLIA Birdz, Sopra Steria, and others. Sign up to participate in the event. ENGIE
- The IOTA Foundation released an extensive update on the IOTA Data Marketplace over five blog posts.
- The IOTA Foundation added Felix Krupar as a regulatory affairs specialist
- A research article about assuring authenticity in the Tangle with signatures
- The IOTA Foundation added Martyn Janes as a full-stack developer
Microhash, and Dom were all live at the Barcelona IOTA Meetup (video below):
- Julie Maupin announced that IOTA became a founding member of the International Association for Trusted Blockchains (video below):
“IOTA and more than 70 partners worldwide are coming together to help create smart global governance frameworks for blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA) brings together leading start-ups, small, medium and large enterprises, non-profit foundations, industry associations, governments, and academic experts to develop shared DLT standards and globally cohesive regulatory and policy frameworks. “
- The IOTA Foundation released the monthly Qubic update, detailing progress on each of the various sub projects.